Top Ten Richest Athletes in World 2013
American Golfer Tiger Woods is the richest athlete in world for year 2013. This 37 year old legendary golfer has net worth of $500 million with annual income of $85 million. He is not only the wealthiest athlete in the world but also most successful golfer in the history of game.
German Formula-one driver Micheal Schumacher is the second richest athlete in the world with net worth of almost $400 million. Micheal Schumacher is the greatest F1 drivers of all time. Famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is at number eight in this list of world’s richest athletes with net worth of over $130 million.
- Tiger Woods $500 million
- Micheal Schumacher $400 million
- Alex Rodriguez $300 million
- Kobe Bryan $200 million
- David Beckham $175 million
- Phil Mickelson $150 million
- Roger Federer $140 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo $130 million
- Lionel Messi $115 million
- Floyed Mayweather $115 million
You might also like these interesting topics