English Cricket Team struggled to find any genuine all-rounder after retirement of Ian Botham. Stuart Broad is considered as all-rounder who is considered as the future of English Cricket Team who can fulfill the spot of Ian Botham. He is tall boy who can bowl really fast with aggressive attitude and also can bat with full authority. In 2006 he was voted as the Cricket Writers Club Young Cricketer of the Year.
Stuart Christopher John Broad was born on 24 June 1986 in Nottinghamshire, England. His father is well known former English opening batsman Chris Broad, who is currently workings as ICC match referee. Broad started his career as an opening batsman like his father but later developed himself into world-class fast bowler. His bowling was instrumental in the 2010 ICC World T20 when English Cricket Team won the title.
With perfect height of 6.7 feet and aggressive attitude, he is one of the best fast bowlers in the world.
Stuart Broad Profile
- Full Name: Stuart Christopher John Broad
- Date of Birth: 24 June 1986
- Place of Birth: Nottinghamshire England
- Height: 6.7 feet
- Nicknames: Broady, Westlife, The Enforcer
- Batting Style: Left-handed
- Bowling Style: Right-handed fast-medium
- Role: All Rounder (Basically a fast Bowler)
- Test Debut: 9 December 2007 VS Sri Lanka
- ODI Debut: 30 August 2006 VS Pakistan
Stuart Broad Wallpapers
Here in this gallery we have selected some latest Stuart Broad Wallpapers 2013.