John Cena Biography
When he made his debut in 2002 in Smack Down he was nothing more than an ordinary wrestler in purple trunks, but within year of his debut he transformed himself into a mega superstar in World Wrestling Entertainment. Today “Doctor of Thuganomics” is the biggest star in WWE. In this short article about John Cena biography, you can read about the key details of his successful career at WWE.
John Felix Anthony Cena was born on 23 April 1977 at Massachusetts, USA. He started his movie career in 2006 with movie “The Marine”. Although he did not earn much success in Hollywood yet he is one of the biggest stars of WWE. He married with Elizabeth Huberdeau in 11 July 2009, and today he is one of the most demanding and popular superstar of WWE universe.
Outside WWE, John Cena also released his Music Album “You Cant See Me” and he also worked as leading actor in many Hollywood movies. John Cena has fourth number of highest days as World Heavyweight Champion in history. Overall John Cena is not a WWE Superstar but known as a frenchise and living legend in WWE.
John Cena Personal Information
- Date of Birth: 23 April 1977
- Place of Birth: Massachusetts, USA
- Full Name: John Felix Anthony Cena
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Nick Names: Prototype, Dr. of Thuganomics, The Franchise, The Marine, The Champ, Chain Gang, Super Cena
- John Cena Wife: Elizabeth Huberdeau
- John Cena Marriage Date: 11 July 2009
John Cena Career Information
- Debut: 2002
- John Cena Finishing Move: The Five Knuckle Shuffle, FU, STFU
- WWE Championship: 15 Times
John Cena Wallpapers
Here are some high quality and latest wallpapers of John Cena. You can use these hd wallpapers and desktop backgrounds.