Name of Jacques Kallis need no introduction because he is an icon not only in the South African Cricket but all over the world. This right-handed batsman and right-arm fast-medium swing bowler is considered as the greatest all-rounder in the history of the Cricket. To date he is the only cricketer in the history of cricket to hold more than 13000 runs and 250 wickets in both Test Match Cricket and ODI Cricket.
Jack Kallis is leading runs scorer in Test Cricket for South Africa. Many great contemporary players described Kallis as the greatest cricketer to play the game. In 2007 he produced a streak of five consecutive Test Match Hundreds in four Test Matches; currently he is only behind Sachin Tendulker in scoring centuries that scored 51 Test Centuries.
Jacques Henry Kallis was born on 16 October 1975 in Cape Town South Africa. He made his Test debut in 1995 against England and ODI debut in 1996 which is also against England. In 2008, Wisden named Kallis as the “Leading Cricketer in the World” and ICC named him as “ICC Test Player of the Year”. In 2005 he already won the award of ICC Player of the Year. During his long and illustrious career he holds Number One position as All-Rounder and as Batsman in both Test and ODI ICC ranking. In nutshell Jack Kallis is the finest cricketer the history of the game.
Jacques Kallis Profile
- Full Name: Jacques Henry Kallis
- Nickname: Jakes, Woogie, Kalahari
- Date of Birth: 16 October 1975
- Place of Birth: Pinelands, Cape Town South Africa
- Batting Style: Right-handed
- Bowling Style: Right-arm fast medium
- Role: All Rounder
- Test Debut: 14 December 1995 VS England
- ODI Debut: 9 January 1996 VS England
- Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World 2008
- ICC Player of the Year 2005
- ICC Test Player of the Year 2008
Jack Kallis Wallpapers
Here in this photo gallery we have selected some Jack Kallis wallpapers for year 2013.