Irfan Khan started his international career for Indian Cricket Team in 2003 and became the integral part of Team due to his amazing all-round performance. After 2006 he lost his form and since then, he has been in and out of Team. Irfan Khan started his career as left-arm fast-medium swing bowler when he was only 19 years old. Due to his promising performances and prodigious swing he was compared with Wasim Akram in the beginning of his career. In 2004 he was named at the “Emerging Player of the Year” by ICC. When Greg Chappell became the coach of Indian Cricket Team he identified Pathan’s batting potential, as a result he improved his batting skills and considered as bowling all-rounder.
Irfan Khan Pathan was born on 27 October 1984 in Baroda, Gujrat India. He was born in poor family. His father was Muessin in mosque and he along with his half-brother Yusuf Pathan grew up in Vadodara’s Mosque. He represented Indian U-14, U-16 and U-19 Cricket Teams. In 2006 he became the only bowler to take a Test Hat-Trick in first over of the match against Pakistan.
Irfan Pathan Profile
- Full Name: Irfan Khan Pathan
- Date of Birth: 27 October 1984
- Place of Birth: Baroda, Gujrat, India
- Nickname: Guddu
- Height: 6.1 feet
- Batting Style: Right-handed batsman
- Bowling Style: Left-handed fast medium
- Role: Bowling All-Rounder
- Test Debut: 12 December 2003 VS Australia
- ODI Debut: 9 January 2004 VS Australia
- ICC Emerging Player of the Year 2004
Irfan Pathan Wallpapers
Here in this picture gallery we have design some latest wallpaper of Irfan Pathan for year 2013.